Monday, July 30, 2007

Updates!

Exams are boring things that test your memory space. It’s irritating, nerve wrecking and expensive! Everytime I walk into the exam hall/classroom, that anxiety grips me because I know how unprepared I am for each paper (try 4 chapters out of 7)

Another thing about school that I hate is the amount of paper and textbooks cluttering what little space I have in my room. But fret not, it’s the last year to come and we aye freedom from the 6 hours of school every week and lack of sleep every 3 months.

First day back at work and things are (not surprising) in quite a clutter. Its boring working alone and its worse if things left behind r not left in the nicest package for you to pick up. ‘oh didn do much cox she’s sick half the time…’

Which reminds me, I had nightmares about work every Sunday! Unhealthy!

I am reading this book about women’s behaviour ‘I can’t believe she did that’ and surprising, women harbor the evilest thoughts! Men fight it out, women work it out – by eliminating all enemies! Gasp. Even ‘bestfriends’ can be jealous of each other and try to find ways to degrade each other.

But it doesn happen between lishan n me. At least I hope =)

And mark n me but he's a guy so that's not counted. HAHA!

No comments: