i used to think that love can conquer all things. I guess that's what my parents taught me. In case u didn know, they eloped when my mom turned 21 to start a family of their own.
I guess things used to be pretty simple then. Earn enough for the family, put kids thru school, no terminal illness and tats it. Well anyway, there are many things in life we cannot control.
UOB has this brilliant insurance plan for LADIES covering all major women illness n stuff for 12.50 a month. And the most attractive part of this is that the premium does not increase thru the years till you are 70! (i plan to live to 100, so far so good!) COOL!
Have been trying to shove notes down my throat (literally) and working my ass off cox my colleague's sick. I didn know having a baby can be sooooo HARD.
No comments:
Post a Comment