Thursday, July 19, 2007

How random is it that you will flip thru friendster, your emails, pal’s blogs to see how they are catching up on stuff.

And how often and how much are you actually involved in their lives?

Yes yes sittin in the office with the lack of a ‘dynamic team’ or a ‘conducive environment’ makes me understand how important my friends are to me. Or at the very least, I try to make them FEEL important.

So I drafted a list of people whom I have not said hi to for a plentiful amount of time and well I guess I should say HI!

When I saw irene in school the other day and I wished I had more time to spare to crap lotsa things to her. Missing, you are one hell of a nagger but I seriously don mind hearing you REPEAT yourself umpteen times right this instant! Do well for your exams princess!

Sigh. Loneliness does this to people.

(and to junnie, I am SO SORRY about that cup of TEA!!! Please spill em on me next time!)

No comments: