I am a lil stressed out lately, exams (doesn help that I am STILL not prepared), work, my student’s exam and little nitty gritty stuff.
MR is a killer. Seriously, if they think we can memorise sooooo much, the tutors are MAD. Besides, NO ONE needs to reproduce a proposal in 2 hours in the REAL world. Talk about application *rolls eyes*. Half the time in class I have no idea what Emily’s talking about and it sure doesn help that I so not have time to study too L
I got the ikea lamps and man they are SO PRETTY. So now my habit has changed to ½ hours of surfin the net on my bed everynight with the new lappy without havin to walk all the way to the other side of the room (not that its big la) to off the lights. Cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment