BAH haven had time to blog much.
I couldn find THE CRASH CD at HMV (of all horrids) and was quite disappointed cox I know HMV in Japan has it. Darn.
Class is starting next week and well, I wldn exactly say I truly enjoyed my holiday cox work kinda makes me STILL FEEL tired. It’s a little bit scary actually how work stress can bring me horrifying headaches. It feels like the entire head is splitting apart and as much as I try to tell myself things are under control I know it isn’t.
I know what kind of personality I have, somewhat similar to Glennis. I want things to be tip top perfect and 100% error free. I know it’s madness because I almost died while working under her but I guess that’s the way i need things to be. I can be a happy coordinator and STILL be a perfectionist.
I guess it really was a memorable experience working with Zal and Glennis because I got to learn so much from them. But of course I do think I take as much panadols as glennis smokes. Ha!
I see so many impressive people in my work everyday, I keep getting inspired to work even harder but there’s just so many issues at work that cannot be addressed that leads to the pressure build up. Sigh its sat night and I am talking about work! What a spoil sport!
Something cool I found out was a cool job exists on HAJI lane that sells very cool wallpapers! I am so going there and I will take lotsa pictures.
5 days into not buying clothes and my BIG BUDGET PLAN is still still going on strong! (FOOD is excluded, one has to eat right?)
SIMPSONS MOVIE is a much watch if I have not mentioned that before. I am so looking forward to Rush Hour Three.
No comments:
Post a Comment