I was reading an article about the slavery in china about how kids are being abducted, humans treated in a way so horrifying that I think the only way to punish the convicted is to make them go thru the exact same ordeal.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/Chinas_slavery_scam_exposed/articleshow/2127136.cms
Isn’t it another reason why we should all love our home country? It’s so much safer and oh lets not go on to the food we have.
The latest CLEO is out! =) oh and speaking of which, there’s a Japanese magazine that I came across when I was doing my hair (believe me 3 hours is a time way too long) and it’s simply awesome! Though the words are in Japanese but there are a gazillion photos of cute jap girls in the latest clothes and in all possible ways of mixing and matching.
And to satisfy the shopping bug that’s infiltrated into my veins, here’s some of the stuff I bought on a spree. They take a mth at least to arrive though =(


No comments:
Post a Comment