Monday, August 13, 2007











August!

Natalie’s birthday was fun. I have never really clubbed before and I guess there’s a first time for everything. Ceci’s boob song seems to be stuck in my head, Martell doesn taste so bad, music at loud volumes ain that bad and moving your big fat ass to some music can be pretty amusing HAHA! And for the first time, constant gobbling of alcohol didn get me tipsy.

Thanks nat for buying us drinks and my all time favorite – Mark for being so awesome.


I went to shop for flowers for the office during lunch and came back with a lovely stalk of Blue Hydrangea. I haven really notice them before but they look like a lovely orb of daisy.

Doing recruitment, I happen to see different types of people. The fun energetic ones and the uptight and lazy ones. It makes me wonder why people may sometimes choose to be laid back when they can obviously do better. They have so much in them that if they put in just a little bit more, they could get so much more in return.

A cycle of laziness or sloppy mindset is nothing more but a vicious cycle. You get lazy and you don take care of your own body well, you do the minimum for your work and you get home and do nothing but just lie in bed or on the couch hating the lazy lethargic feeling you have in you. And the next day goes by the same way it did before …

Have you ever considered, getting up earlier, get some healthy breakfast and a workout, work your freaking ass off and gain satisfaction then get home pimp up your lovely house and go to bed all tired but happy. The next day will be refreshed and more vibrant then ever.

Playing the guitar is hard and reading the notes is confusing. Gosh now I am starting to believe I may be a dumb twit after all!

No comments: