Wednesday, May 23, 2007

woowala!

For some reasons, i this layout cant display --> ' (n i don know why) like when i put I've (I have) it turns out all funny.

Well anyway, me met up with shan n junnie just now for dinner (and committed a SIN in purchasing a SUPER lovely top). It occurred to me that Paul n shan BOTH mentioned about how mean peeps can be when there is absolutely no need to be MEAN. And i so know wad they mean cox when i call up the bitches receptionists, they turn all nasty n shit towards me. Come on man, i m just doing my job (innocent eyes)

n in case there is ANYONE who's reading this (i donnoe.. like r's ex girlfriend or some dumb bitch from somewhere who hates me) n thinks that I am a MEANIE MYSELF, i would say hey, i KNOW i am mean sometimes but i'm working on it. Me short fuse is starting to be LONGER n longer so cut me some slack?

Am super amazed by a classmate today. I thought she was just cool but today i know she's wayyyyyy cooler then that ;)

okie, gotto feed MJ pom pom n lulu now.

p/s: i wanna win toto! i wanna wanna win it badly!!!!! (yea i know chances are slim but still...:)

No comments: