That you're not not not gonna get any better
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not, even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah
I'm alot to handle You don't know trouble,
I'm a hell of a scandal
Me,
I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen
koodoos to the coolest star ever! I am having loads of fun doing stuff related to advertising stuff but the sad part is that peeps in there arnt as better paid as peeps in banks. Ah saidee, i guess u made the right choice in studying finance hurhur.
Tribute to BOY. I don think i ever mentioned much about u in my blog and though we kinda lost contact somehow, i would like to say (have always wanted to actually) THANK YOU. Thank you for the pratas and the timeout from the greyish skies that flocked over my head then. Thank you for lending your ears to listen to my wabbles n wibberish complains. Thank you for lending your shoulders when i needed them. And may all this good turns true for you. thank you.
Weekends... HERE I COME.
No comments:
Post a Comment