Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We are officially empty (well trying to be anyway)

Moving from the snuggly corner of Annsiang Hill, where no one will question the award of food paradise, we are going to Pagoda street!

Pagoda’s just up and ahead Chinatown MRT with a kickass stone throw away from the exit. We have Indian tailors guarding our stairway and another ad firm just round the corner, I am determined to make it a SUPER LOVELY OFFICE. *PINK PINK PINK* (yea I wish!!)

Firstly, goodbye AVOCADO SHAKE and YONG TAU HU. Sobs. You have been nothing but absolutely delicious! You have done nothing but improved my appetite for lunch!

I had wonderful memories here, working with Irene for a short period of time. It was fun, bitching and chatttttting non-stop. I met han here and she’s eventually became a friend (who’s missing in Australia!) I had my gloomy period here and I had the most a rewarding experience in the past few months here! Learnt that acceptance is possible if you try hard enough and that no shit is ever shitty enough to bring you down. Nothing is impossible because Impossible is I-M-POSSILE. Heh heh. (wait till u hear me curse and swear man, now that’s another story tsk tsk)

Pictures coming right up dudes!

No comments: