After lotsa feedback, i guess this layout is easier for u to read huh? :)
It's been a hell of a weekend. I have not yet grasp the stuff evolving around me and I seem to be lost most of the time. And my dearest missing n fangfang, I wasn bored, I guess I was just lost. Feeling a little lost.
Sometimes, it feels as if there is something that’s eating into me and what’s left of me. It seems I have failed in many areas of life and there’s not much to hold onto.
But I do know that when things seem so helpless, that there ARE things worth living for (explains the SELF IMPROVEMENT books that peeps write) and that its really up to oneself to pull yourself up after you fall.
I am going to fake it, till I make it – Tyra. (ah! late night tv!)
RIP Betty
No comments:
Post a Comment