Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sorry han for missing your birthday.

I promise to make it up to you somehow.

Ahh birthdays seem to be forgotten this year for unknown reasons. I will TRY to keep up next year!

I was picked (small size has its disadvantages) by the HR Person to be part of a cheerleading team for the annual dinner and dance. Much to my horror, I have completely no sense of coordination and memory cells worse than your grandma's. Add in my final year project (and procastination) I was stressed out of my wits in anticipation that I will make a complete fool of myself.

For one of the few times, I raised a white flag and asked to be excluded. (other white flags would include quitting my ex-company, saying goodbye motherfucker to my ex boyfriends etc)

As much as I am looking forward to taking formal guitar lessons (I still remember the people who don’t believe I can do it) after my exams, I am afraid I can't master it after all.

For those who say stop worrying and start living, they forgot what it was to be 23!

No comments: