Sunday, August 17, 2008

I think laziness is an addiction. Once you get too used to it, you can't seem to shake it off.

So what will I fill into my schedule after I say finito (is that how you spell it?) to my 3 year degree course? Shopping? travel? Do some moonlighting? The third sounds like a wiser choice since it keeps $$$ coming in and $$$ from diminishing from an astonishing level.

Speaking of which, I seem to finally have time to catch up with old mates over a cuppa coffee. Of course, I would really prefer sipping a latte at a cafe with really cool friends but somehow schedules just down work out.

On a separate note...

I CAN OFFICALLY TAKE LEAVE FROM 22 AUGUST ONWARDS!!!

I AM GOING TO A CONCERT!!!!

I HAVE DECIDED ON MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST (since yiying brought it up the other day)

:)

No comments: