Thursday, August 21, 2008

The other day I asked someone I know briefly to consider using paper cups instead of styrofoam cups every day. In her mindless defence, she said that she only uses one a day and with much effort, reuses it to make 2 rounds of coffee. Completely oblivious to the fact that the earth is dying… because of (rude words here) people like her.

White formy things are non biodegradable, they do not DISAPPEAR. I wished with all my might that one day she can see how much trash she produces with the form she wates every single day and how much harm she's doing (although there is a chance there's no decendants to see the impact)

Now as much as I love her as a person, I think I would prefer mother earth anyday. Sigh, people needs to be educated on this.

I mentioned to dear yiying that I would like the girls to all go on a beach holiday with me this year. I don’t need shiny stuff and delicious food for a change. But as we all gradually morph into adults, schedules and 'available timings' are becoming harder and harder to coordinate.

**Few more days to cooooncert!

No comments: