A series of events took place which somehow seem to have whirled itself out of control.
I caught stepup2 yesterday and I think it’s worth my humble 6 bucks. But I think I like the first one better cox Tyler is SO much cuter and well build. I have so wanted to catch The Leap Years but cox of the unavailability of a mate to catch it, i missed that one (nevermind the fact that I don’t like LiLin)
I HATE my school (although they just paid me $ as referral fee) and I HATE HATE HATE exams.
At work, amidst the huge amount of positions i have to work on, delegating workload to 3 helpful and not-so-helpful fellow colleagues, we FINALLY did our RENOVATION!!!! In the attempt to redeem my sin of buying an expensive piece of jeans, I offered painting the office with my fello colleagues. So Friday night and saturday is going to be spent, smelling paint and whisking turpentine.
I have been spending my travelling time on the book Virgin Suicides, complementary of lovely momo. It's a really good book cox the author seemed to fit words I don't know into almost every page. It's almost as good as the book by James Frey but I must say it still lacks a bit of emotion.
No comments:
Post a Comment