I think you are right. She is midly retarded.
As much as I want to be nice, I cannot tell you word for word how to draft an email to another colleague and check thru YOUR email before send it (well if it's going to a client, I can understand). Sending an email is not ROCKET SCIENCE. oh god, why do I always meet people like her?
It's almost May! Other than having 2 fabuuuuulous public holidays in this month, my last day with this place is 20th may. It's quite hard to believe I have been here for a year and a half. From amazing ann sian to hellhole chinatown, I have spent so many hours here almost everyday with people I cant say I adore.
You really have to catch Harold and Kumar. They are hilarious.
It has been unbearably hot these few days. Reminds me of the days when I had to wait for the bus to head to school at Tampines. The heat's become so bad that I have decided to get an aircon for my room. It's not a luxury, it is a necessity.
No comments:
Post a Comment