Wednesday, April 23, 2008


I have a nice Roxy wallet!

I need to complain about life. Sometimes I cant help but really hate dealing with rude and inconsiderate people. Don't you hate it too that fulgy women tries to let you eat their hair by sweeping it over your face? Can't they see that the door is not open yet?

It doesn't quite help that I have one of the horrible people in office. I see her everyday and at times, I do feel like slapping the fucking daylights out of her. She thinks the word nigger is not rude (even after we told her it is) so being the person I am (not u fake-ies) I asked her if FUCKING PINOYS sound pleasing to her ears. And she likes to do the thing i HATE most. Leave the converstion halfway saying she's upset so she doesn't want to talk anymore or simply walk off. It's one of the rudest thing you can do in response to a on-going conversation. Your a working adult already, can't you behave like one?

On a brighter note, I have tendered my resignation. It's quite a relief now because I am not as stressed as I was before. I used to take the rap for everything they do wrong (even the pinoy) and accept any insults the bosses say.

I have had enough I would really like to say to them. But heh, I still believe in what comes around goes around.

No comments: