I think somewhere in me lies a grumpy old lady.
At work in some ways I dominate the grounds and I know I can really be an ass sometimes. I may be bossy and I want things done my way (reminds me of Glennis actually) with top speed and minimal errors. I need people to make sense when they talk, to use their common sense (now that I know common sense ain’t that common at all) and to step up to their role.
Satisfaction comes in many different ways. Especially when my right side kick (figuratively she does sit on my right) comes back to me with a better understanding of how things work. Although it takes time to foster and grow, she does (at least) learn. Left sidekick in Hong Kong indulges me with fascinating comments that boss and her talked about and these just makes me feel more certain and in place about what I am doing here.
Although in some ways more than one, I miss the good old days in Adecco and Degussa, I guess I have come to terms with how mucky the situation is right now.
Problem is – I don’t know where I want to go, next.
A lot of people I know may not agree to the things I want to do and the actions I take. But to a certain extend, I think friends shouldn’t judge or worst, compare and feel that life’s unfair. Certain comments you say stick to my small brain and flickers like a neon light whenever I try to justify myself compromising to suit your needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment