Monday, January 14, 2008

Don’t we all feel like shit has splattered on the fan and falling down on you? Don’t you think that the moment is so awkward and you would wish there is a hole you can fit yourself into?

I have met so many people whom I think are completely unworthy of even mentioning. People who reads my blog and wonder if I would say something nasty because they have offended me in the first place.

Disgusting is what I will use to describe you.

If you read this blog just to see if I mention about you, don’t you think you are an ugly little scum? Where your behaviour spells of someone who’s 7 and of an ultimate pre-mature pea sized brain? You spin tales that benefits you and belittle others. Yet you tell the world how much unjust I did to you. If I could seriously, I would spit in your face. But my spit is far too priceless to even land on your pathetic face.

So i shall let all things go and live my pretty little life while you envy me from your scumhole. (evil laughers insert here)

Well anyway, i want to praise Elizabeth arden for its darn good products. You should get some for yourself ;)

It’s January again and a start of a whole new year but I don’t feel like anything is different. Everyone is out of office and I am sitting down here, spending time on my blog. Not the nicest thing my boss should know about. Laughs. I actually forgot ALL about Andrew’s Christmas dinner till lunch with serge just now. I seem to be following another time zone.

No comments: