Wednesday, January 02, 2008

And so we all grow up.

Firstly, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to my humble audience of 5? Aha!

At some point, I really consider moving this blog again so that I can really say what the hell I want to without consideration of people’s feelings. But what the heck, most of you don’t read this space anyway.

These are what I really want to say.

1) The ones who just can’t believe what I say – YOUR infamous sentence of ‘Didn’t you take it and make it your own?’ when I lost your birthday present. It was a knife stabbed straight into my heart. And since then, I never confined in you again.

2) The ones who are just not considerate. Things you say comes back to my ears. Get it?

3) The one who spreads rumours like wild fire and attempts to extinguish it by saying– oh no, nothing happened. I don’t know…

4) I hate the people who squash me on the train to work. I am small but not THAT small.

5) When I talk to you, look me in my eyes please. That’s BASIC manners

So I survived another year unharmed, I plan to live to a hundred, so far so good. I would type out a list of major events if my brain is active enough at this time in the morning. As much as I dread going to work, I am glad to say I survived more then a year in this hell-hole. The same goes for school and I’ll be a smartie too in 7 months!


That's momo and me before she left.




A little more crowded this year.

No comments: