Tuesday, March 27, 2007


With Yiying at my favourite spot outside the Esplanade. It's a lovely place where you can sit, relax and talk crap. Bah haha! It was fun going to the Nasa fair with her although I don think i can go anywhere in the next 3 months or so. But do have a fun Taiwan trip!


Down the escalator after the most wonderful Phantom of the Opera which I would like to rate 10 Wo-ah! It's so great I am thinking of getting the soundtrack (which is going to add onto my 'way-too-many-Cd-rack') Thanks Mark aka xiao pang. Never a dull minute with you around :)

Went for supper with the cutest guy in town. Mark IS cute and a 100% hunk, plus he has braces :) It's very seldom one can meet an intellectual man who's able to understand all the stuff i say and analyse the situation to death with me! Laughs. Here's to you mark, our French Toast to the world and beyond!

My computer is striking a rebel again. With the added usage of my fat brother, it seems to be going slower and slower everyday (laughs I know I need another RAM soon)

Today’s paper, Work Process Behavior, went on quite well. There was no last minute sweat or frantic writing for the 2 questions. See, saidee I do have good time management la. I unearthed (my room’s been too neat) a box of CDs and realize I have another pile of old CDs like The Moffats, Boyzone (erm lishan I think they are yours *innocent face) and SENS.

Oh speaking about school, we found out that the school actually gave us a textbook of the wrong syllabus for a module last term. With all the complains flying around, I must say my school sux, BIG time. They gave a wrong textbook, we went for the exam and while the other classes studied the RIGHT stuff, we studied something completely different. Although I did quite ok for the paper, I am still dam pissed. SIGH. Strongly suggest everyone to enroll with SIM or SMU instead.

It’s a boring blog entry cox exam period is all notes, books, colorful highlighters, black coffee, occasional smoke and avril lavigne’s songs. Here’s a video on her lovely wedding. Sigh. Yes I am avoiding weddings so kindly strike me off your invitation list. Laughs.

No comments: