Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How have you bean?

I am quite looking forward to Rowan Atkinson's new movie The Holiday. Here's an intelligently humorous man for you.

Under pressure every morning to have work that’s normally done by 6 hands (3 heads that is) it does get a little depressing when I think of coming back to work. Unknowingly, I had my butt planted in this gloomy office for 5 and a half months. Randomly I get flashbacks about han in the office, making coffee and screaming away at me for things to be done right. And I hope she reads the 3 page long emails I sent her =)

Bob, are you being nice to her hurhur?

Oh and I stumbled on boy’s blog not too long ago. SUPRISINGLY, the main picture he’s using is the same as the one junnie has for one of our projects. Wah, completely random!

Thanks Andrew for sharing your opinions on canon and your help to carry the stuff around. GREATLY appreciated =) Must be very looking forward to seeing you gf from Taiwan again hurhur?

I got myself an Ixus 70 which is quite a new model. Quite retro looking if you asked me and it shoots very good pictures too. I got the silver back one. BEHOLD.




No comments: