Thursday, March 22, 2007

Marcomm and susan equals :(

Hi people!

I screwed up my marcomm paper. Sigh. Rather disappointed with myself for not focusing hard enuff on the question. I studied dam hard for the paper, the textbook is as thick as the yellow pages, but applying the theory to a situation is always hard.

How do you come up with a marketing comms proposal in an hour?!

BUT anyway, let’s see if I make it through the 40 point passing mark or if I need to retake the paper :(

Randomly, there are people who have popped out and came around to say Hi! Completely random and taken off guard. Laughs. I guess appreciating the little things I have in life, a nice job that doesn’t kill my social life, closer family ties and with I-can-never-explain-how-nice-you-guys-are friends, I can’t be anymore grateful.

I might be going to the Phantom of the Opera with Mark! Super duper delighted but I feel rather guilty for the expensive ticket price. Ah mark mark, lets go for an expensive fine dining when you are free. It’s on me this time! :)

No comments: