Sunday, November 18, 2007



I don’t know if its just the time of the night or because I know momo is going back to hong kong soon but I feel that things are just ever changing.

Nothing waits for u.

This time last year, I was a disaster. Torn and broken. So many people played a part in putting me together. After talking to mm both half drunk (actually she was drunk, I wasn’t even half tipsy) I realise that there are just so much out there. Beyond our usual ultra-boring routine. I guess I am lucky; the people I meet are (almost) always so awesome.

mm is right. I am my own biggest critic.

And she’s right too; we should keep people who appreciate us around us. Because these are the people who are able to pull thru with u through though sticky horrible situations. They are the people who support you, guide you and simply love you for who you are.

The world is already such a horrible place. If this person calls him your friend, then he should in no way, bring u unhappiness. This applies for relationships as well.

There are times when I need to say. Fuck it. Go suck an egg.

My hong kong trip is so super awesome. I simply love and adore holidays where I DO NOT have to work or worry about it at all. U get to eat sleep and shop till you get broke. Super cool.

Exams are next sat which explains why I am still up. There are so many things I miss doing. Talking to Irene and hear her endless indecisive thoughts, laugh with shee young, see the cutest vera & valerie, get together with my best friends again (which seems remotely possible), talk to glennis about something serious, see han …

Thank you mm and ro for such a wonderful night. And thank you momo, for giving me confidence. I’ll miss you.

No comments: