Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I am having this tingaling sensation going down my tummy. The last time I felt like this was probably when I had to present the HR Simplified idea to the entire Malaysia team in the basement of the equitorial hotel. I wonder if it's because
Gasp - A GP has finally diagnose me with sinuses after a series of x-rays. Now I can explain why my flu was so pesistent and she's instructed me with so much antibiotics I think I will probably run into gastrics the next time I see her for a follow-up.
Gasp - I finally landed my hands on a book I had been wanting to get - American Gods and somehow I even charmed the shopkeeper (a nerdy entrepreneur in a pretty yellow shop) into giving me a free book!
Gasp - The amount of new colleagues I have to meet and try to remember. It also does not help that I often go back to TPY for lunch and hence prob seem like an outsider to them
Gasp - A lady colleague of mine in this new office mentioned to me this morning when she bumped into me in the underpass that they all think I am only 24 (eh gossip ah?). This means that what evern anti-aging product I am using is working wonders! haha!

Oh and did I mention I love the all new G2000 work dresses they have recently released? Prices are way ridiculous though. I live by this motto that I SHALL ONLY BUY WHEN THERE IS A SALE.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: