Friday, July 06, 2012

Tioman was great! With the shoreline so near to our doorstep, the mornings are woken with the sound of crashing waves. Breakfast was blah but lunch and dinner was good. Oh the dinner! Such marvellous sea creatures.

The flight there was a little too exciting for a timid mouse to endure a second time. The plane was old and it flew with propellers instead of the turbo engines I am more familiar with. Seat rests are on the verge of breaking into 2. Still it's was more painless than the bus and boat trip with a total of 6 hours. I was so hungry I could have eaten a cow.

In an attempt to break my coughing curse I actually had a hot white fungus with aloe vera for tea. No more iced deserts for the sickly.

Ice cream however is always an exception.

No comments: