So this is what it feels like to not have to work every weekend and public holiday. I feel a new lease of life already!
Looking back at the 4 years it has been a long journey from a newbie to a complete new set of colleagues and an X number of managers I had to report to with the seriously high turn over. I have had so many friends I made along the way and many lessons I have learnt the hard way.
I was lucky to have Carolyn who is the most diligent student I can ask for. Libin who was there to walk me through one of the darkest moments at work (working from a foreign land baby!). William, one of the better managers I had the opportunity to work for. The guy on the left's the asshole who I still think should be beaten up to a pulp in the cold dark alley.
The batch from 2008 is now officially disbanded!
No matter how, when or why I made the decision to leave is no longer important. I hope I have what it takes to take on the next leg of the race :)



No comments:
Post a Comment