Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm not sure if it's the stress level, the constant headache from an overload of caffeine or just sheer 'hiao-ness' but I've caught on the nail polish bug.

I love staring at my toes with lovely nail colors on them. So much so i am just 1 click away from these g-marketing these 2:
(For some reason the pictures refuse to sit next to each other).

Just yesterday, there was a rather unexpected team bonding session with the department. Especially with people whom I found I had experience much difficulty in dealing with on a day to day basis. Thankfully, (perhaps also under the influence of insufficient caffeine) I was able to hold my cool and handled the negative feedback for my team pretty well. To top it off, I think I was able to display a much more mature outlook, focusing mostly on overall department performance rather than pin pointing on a particular person/event. As usual the ex-manager was all pissed off and completely in a shut down mode. I'm not going to engage in WW3 with you.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

2011 has been a year most travelled (loves ink stamps on passport!).

Hopefully, I can hit New York this year. I really really really wanna go!

No comments: