Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's Christmas!

Who would have thought 1 year on, I would be in such a tough position? Endless meetings with directors and having to take on much bigger responsibilities. To top it off, I have such ling working hours that it's just plain crazy!

On the home front, I realise that age does make a difference. I've never been able to speak to the family idiot with just words and no punches. Now we are able to at least be polite to each other. It's the first time I see he has put in effort in his job so as a positive reinforcement (although amount of impact may be minimal) I gave him a present for his birthday and have willed myself to lend him a helping hand when he needs one. See, I'm not bad a sister after all.

Hopefully this time next year, I can say I have somewhere I can call my own or am at least in the queue for it. Most of all, I hope I wouldn't be nagged at for every single thing I am doing ;)

To all my friends out there - have yourself a very merry christmas.

Lots of love
Susan (pouty lips!)

No comments: