Saturday, June 25, 2011

I've got to say I'm surprised.

Though it was a short year that we have worked together, I've always thought we would share the same mentality towards stuff like these.

Does luck have a part to play? Is that why she has yet met anyone worthy of her time? Even so, isn't that lip locking too casual for a complete random stranger. Yes, in the name of fun, tipsy mood and of course the youngsters famous 'live fast die young' motto, we shouldnt restrict ourselves to boring mundane life but ain't it too frightening?

I guess what I was taught when I was barely 12 moulded me into what I am today. Love is special and love in its purest form take on a life of its own. And thanks to a fantastic teacher, I've always looked upon love as something serious, real.

Although I try not to judge, since these are choices not meant for me to choose, i can't help taking a step back and relook at how well I know this person.

I hope someone great comes along so that she can feel what I have felt before as love.

On another note, the crazy night at zouk was madness. BUT it still proves I still have it! I'm greatly delighted by this! Ha!

No comments: