Sunday, March 28, 2010

Recently, I’ve (finally) caught up with some friends whom I haven’t seen in a while. For a short few hours, we had a lot of fun laughing at the silliest of jokes and reminiscing the good old days.

A hot hug mug at Max Brenner’s ended the night with a touch of sweet warm fuzzy feeling in my tum tum. Oh and thanks for the treat too!

One of my closer colleagues is leaving us real soon and much to my amazement (at the oh-not-so-young-age of 38), she has requested for her farewell party at St James. So we had a good dinner at Modesto’s before heading over to dance the night away. It’s sad seeing her go for she’s one of the nicest people I’ve met at work so far. Always willing to lend a hand without any hesitation and pop her head into a problem along with you. Her patience level is so tremendously high that I think she’ll probably attain nirvana very soon! I learnt a lot from her during the short stint together. As much as I am unwilling to see her go, I am also thrilled to know her next job is what she really wanted along.

Hopefully things will start looking good again soon.

No comments: