Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I made a huge discovery today.

I hope to remember this one day when I am much older so that he can sow what he reap and we can savour every moment of it.

Until then, I hold my peace.

++

A few weeks ago, work overwhelmed me to a capacity I could no longer handle with grace. I was short tempered, frustrated and therefore an arse to be around with.

I went into one of the lowest points in my job (I don’t think career is a right word for this yet) and with the shit that was evolving at home, I was on the verge of tears at every rough turn.

Little did I expect encouragement to come from a friend I am not exactly close to. He came to me with sincere words of support and an insight that I happen to overlook. I really must thank him or I would have most probably thrown in the white towel by now.

It’s going to be my birthday soon and I cant wait for it to be Christmas again!

No comments: