HARVEST MOON!!!!
This game is SOOO FUN! I played it twice before on PS2 and now it's available on my... NINTENDO! Super duper awesome!
My work's been crap and I am beginning to wonder if my threshold of working in any 1 place is always 1.5 years? I had been in Adecco and URS for almost the same amount of time. But I really must add that I have been working my arse off at work without any appreciation. I know in order to reap the rewards (if there is any at the end of the day) I will have to stay on for at least 2 more years. Problem is (1) is it worth it? (2) do I really want to continue in HR like this forever? It's is after all not a revenue generating unit (3) will I still be SANE?
Recession aside, their lack of foresight and hilariously stupid decisions adds up to make my work a living HELL. Which means almost 40% of what I do is to compliment another worker's laziness/stupidity/lack of communication. At the end of the day, I just find myself asking, why should I fucking care when I am just a lowly paid employee?!?
Bastards.
No comments:
Post a Comment