People say beauty is judge by the eyes of the beholder.
She has the body many would want. Slim, freaking small butt, skinny arms and everything else that may come along with it. But the attitude she has when it comes to work is of such horrible standards that it not only leaves a bad taste in the mouth but irks the shit out of everyone around her. (yes miss alien has met her match) Accounting her 30% error rate to ‘human’ error is such an absurd theory that even the silliest of all would shake the head in disgust. Alrite, maybe we say some people are meant to be just friends and not colleagues (say hi to miss alien here). But her absolutely rude comment that one of our sisters is too old and not married (although happily attached to an ah beng) is just horribly terrifying!
Recently, the change and shift in workload has started me in thinking more about what I want to do, 5 days a week 10 hours a day. I would really love to consider writing (magazines sounds like an exciting world to me) but the fear of losing ground after what I have achieved for the past 3 years is making me hold tightly onto this current battle field. Of course I have my complains – low wages, horrible planning, lack of management blah blah blah. Perhaps it is time to re evaluate and think seriously because after all I do have youth at my side for this moment in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment