Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's raining heavily on a Tuesday, 7 days away from my 3 year-term 2 exam paper. Here I am, sitting in the office looking at websites where I can do some online shopping. The stuff online is really L O V E L Y. But then again, I plan on taking a break for my last exam. That would mean cutting down on all expenditure eh?

Was thinking of heading to a beach resort to have some real good fun when I realise that I haven got mates who will entertain this idea of mine. Come to think of it, many people's 'best buddies' evolved from grade schools. Holidays are normally planned - without me. I guess it's quite hard? I cant say I haven't tried considering the number of olive branch(es) there once was. Aiee I guess averil was right. There's not anyone in her life whom she would call a best friend.

Perhaps a good buddy. Because there really is not many kind souls out there who always give their support freely and willingly with no questions asked and no judgement or biasness.

No comments: