
How’s aussie, funny how I am asking u online when… you do not have internet access yet! Hope your doing fine over there!
I am getting excited about the new furniture I got from IKEA. So basically I got 2 bookcases to take over my ancient black book cases and a chest of drawers where I can put my super-old-school tube TV on. I am also replacing the bedside table, which I stole from my mom eons ago, and amazing, they are the entire same colour - Antique effect foil finish
Hopefully this can create more space in my confined dungeon.



On a sadder note, I completely hate my job. Despite the fact that I think I am given autonomy and the opportunity to lead a team, I really don’t think I am cut out to work for people like my boss. Who’s completely unreasonable to the core and plainly have no slightest idea how to manage an office. ARGH. I remember when I was still under Glennis, the last straw came too, when I was forced to the very verge of bursting into tears. SIGH.
I really have to start mugging.
;p
No comments:
Post a Comment