I am actually looking so forward to the hong kong trip with lishan. It’s not just the fact that it’s a holiday and i don’y have to work, but in addition, i am going to spend tons of time with a lovely friend!
After weeks of frustration of using the sony erricson phone, i am now a devoted fan of Nokia 6300. And it took a hell lot of pain, consideration and heartache to get this phone because service provider starhub doesn’t provide it in WHITE. I am SO TEMPTED to change to singtel.

Are you on Facebook? Because I am! Laughs.
i was looking back at my previous posts and I can actually feel that I have lost the feeling of lost. Incredible but true. Now i wonder if i am missing out on something, or if its because i am SO USED to feeling that way.
Does anyone want a nice admin job with a good pay? tell me tell me! haha. email me toffee_su@yahoo.com.sg
No comments:
Post a Comment