I was surfing thru neopets (cant remember when was the last time i did that!) and found this lollipop cursor! dam cute :)
The recent commotion at home has affected many things n probably pissed some of the people around me as well. Problems at home though should be kept confined within the 4 walls, my tolerance is seriously put up to the test again.
I am horribly upset and deeply hurt by events and things going on at home and i am not trying to run away from it. I tried my best to solve it, to foster a positive environment and to stroke the egos of the pig headed men at home. And there is nothing more I can give other then my very best, to have patience, to hold no hard feelings and not feel deeply hurt by the bias weighing scale at home.
So don tell me what to do for the physical and emotional abuses are not felt by you. Although many of you have shown concern over my 6 tear ducts being able to work overtime I might not be able to accept the things you say and end up snapping back at you.
So let’s make things easier. BAH! I need a hug, an ice cream a listening ear (let your mouth rest though) and loads of SLEEP.
Don get offended by wad I say for like wad junnie said, nothing can damage a friendship made of pure love n kindness. (well or somewhere along the line la)
So what more can I say?
You guys, rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment