Good morning!
Thank you for tuning in to suze’s network (that’s what boredom does to you. I am alone in the office again. duh) and today we have a few new things up on the agenda!
Poot - Decided on canon Ixus i7
Poot - Buying a water heater for momsie
Poot- Lunch with mr bryan who happens to be working at cecil for his internship
Poot - Friday is wala night after class
Poot - meeting my bundle of joy (val and vera) for tuition and ktving with Irene and fang fang on sat
Poot - dim sum lunch, ice skating and imm shopping with saidee and han
There is a mock test on Monday but I don think there will be time to mug. *shrugs* Junnie is leaving for land of sadness (ya hong kong la) and I am starting to miss her already!
Alrighty, let’s rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment